The FastLED community is on Google+.
Before asking the community for support, please remember that they need a reasonable amount of information in order to help. Depending on the issue, here’s some important details to include:
- What kind of LED’s you’re using.
- What microcontroller board you’re using.
- What version of the FastLED library you’re using.
- What version of Arduino IDE you’re using.
- What OS you’re building from.
- A circuit diagram/layout (try using Fritzing to show it).
- A copy of your .ino file (copy it to www.pastebin.com or gist.github.com).
- Essentially, give us EVERYTHING in excruciating detail.
- Provide specifics on how/where it’s all being powered up.
- That would be pins, voltages, power supply used. . . every . . single . . wire.
- Try and remove all the superfluous code and minimize the amount of code that exhibits the issue.
- Oh, and triple check EVERYTHING. Again!