The FastLED community is on Google+.
Before asking the community for support, please remember that they need detailed information in order to help. Depending on the issue (and there have been far too many), here’s some important details to include:
- What kind of LED’s you’re using.
- What microcontroller board you’re using.
- What version of the FastLED library you’re using.
- What version of Arduino IDE you’re using. May even be an alternate fork.
- Other functionality you’ve added.
- What OS you’re building from.
- A circuit diagram/layout (try using Fritzing to show it).
- A copy of your .ino file (copy it to www.pastebin.com or gist.github.com).
- Essentially, give us EVERYTHING in excruciating detail.
- Provide specifics on how/where it’s all being powered up.
- That would be pins, voltages, power supply used. . . every . . single . . wire.
- Try and remove all the superfluous code and minimize the amount of code that exhibits the issue.
- Oh, and triple check EVERYTHING. Again!